This is the first dialogue in the new series produced by THE INSTITUTE CHIROPRACTIC (TIC). Each TIC DIALOGUE preview is available for one and all. By joining the new Institute or TIC, you get access the full dialogue and a great deal more. Membership includes dozens of video lectures, audio content, rare archives, and a social network. You also get access to members discounts on online continuing education credits.
Simon Senzon talks with Joe Foley about several of Joe’s recent papers on D.D. Palmer’s life and writings. Dr. Foley is one of the leading authorities on D.D. Palmer’s books. His research is helping to reshape the discipline of history in chiropractic.
THE WRITINGS OF JOE FOLEY, DC, FICA, FICPA
- Foley J,M. D.D. Palmer’s Second Book The Chiropractor 1914-Revealed. Chiro Hist. 2016;36(2):72-86.
- Foley, J.M (w/ Valdivia, J.) T4 vs C2: Examining the conflicting statements of D.D. Palmer and B.J. Palmer regarding the Harvey Lillard adjustment. Chiro Hist. 2016;35(2):68-79.
- Foley, J.M. Book Review: An early history of chiropractic; The Palmers and Australia by Rolf Peters. Chiro Hist. 2016;35(2):93.
- Foley J.M. (w/ Faulkner, T.) The Science, Art and Philosophy of Chiropractic by D.D. Palmer: Identification and Rarity of Editions in Print with a Survey of Original Copies. Chiro Hist. 2015;35(1):36-45.
- Foley J,M. D.D. Palmer and Phrenology. Chiro Hist. 2011;31(1):49-58.
- Foley J,M. D.D. Palmer and Phrenology, letter to the editor. Chiro Hist. 2011;31(2):7-9.
- Foley J,M. The Founder of Chiropractic Consistently Kept Things Secret. Chiro Hist. 2005;25(2):47-48.
- Foley J,M. A Brief glimpse into the Early Life of Dr. Dave Palmer. Chiro Hist. 2003;23(1):33-38.
(Reprinted by permission of the Association for the History of Chiropractic.)