Part 12: Evolving the Triune
Discover how contemporary chiropractic thinkers are evolving concepts of the triune of life. Gain insight about Strauss’s focus on restoring transmission of innate forces and expressing human potential. Learn about Koch’s critical analysis of Stephenson’s principles and his triune of organization. Appreciate Lessard’s insights on metaphysical and physical aspects of force, matter and existence. Gain perspective on potential future directions and research for the chiropractic triune.
- Strauss’s writings changed over time
- Koch’s logical reordering of Stephenson’s principles
- Distinguishing universal life from organismic life
- Lessard’s novel conceptualization of force and matter
- Integration of physics and biology into the triune model
- Importance of scholarly debate and peer-reviewed research