Dialogue with Graham Dobson: Part 3
Dobson delves into his subluxation indicator model, designed to establish baseline evidence of subluxation for research. Hear how he developed thorough structural, neurological, and organizational criteria for assessing subluxation before and after care. Gain insights into specific indicators taught at the New Zealand Chiropractic College including muscle testing, leg checks, thermography, and more. Dobson emphasizes the importance of empirical validation and using this model to advance subluxation research.
- Dobson’s subluxation indicator model for research
- Structural, neurological, and organizational criteria
- Specific indicators taught at the NZ Chiropractic College
- Muscle testing, leg checks, thermography
- Emphasizing empirical validation
- Using the model to advance subluxation research