Dialogue with D.D. Humber: Part 3
In this fascinating insider view, Dr. D.D. Humber, co-founder of Life University, shares behind-the-scenes stories and insights from the early days of the chiropractic college. Learn how Life got its start and grew rapidly, insights into the visionary curriculum designed by Dr. R.J. Watkins, Life’s challenges with accreditation and competition, the special relationship between Life’s founder Dr. Sid Williams and Dr. Jim Parker, and more.
- How Dr. Sid Williams was inspired to start Life after seeing chiropractors acting like medical doctors
- The rapid growth of the early days and challenges with accreditation
- Insights into Life’s innovative hands-on curriculum designed by Dr. R.J. Watkins
- How Dr. Sid Williams became a Parker Pal and later reconnected with Dr. Jim Parker
- Life’s competition with Sherman College and philosophical differences
- Stories of Life’s early leaders Dr. Sid Williams, Dr. R.J. Watkins, Dr. D.D. Humber, and others