The CVS Lectures
Sixteen-weeks of videos on the Chiropractic Vertebral Subluxation
- Do you want to improve your patients’ understanding of the importance of CVS? Do you want patients’ to understand why it’s important for their entire family to have their spines checked throughout their life? THIS COURSE will give you tools to effectively communicate to patients.
- Do you want to understand the many ways CVS has been researched? Would you like to integrate multiple perspectives on the neurophysiology of vertebral subluxation? THE CVS LECTURES provide you with ways to deepen your knowledge about the science of chiropractic.
- Would you like better understand patient care and learn some of the most influential models of subluxation detection? THIS COURSE teaches how to enhance your clinical understanding of patient care.
- What would it be worth to you to feel confident that you could clearly articulate misstated facts or poor arguments in the literature or claims on social media? How would it feel to have the tools to effectively confront subluxation deniers and grow the profession with facts? THE CVS LECTURES provide you with ways to confront and use the literature with confidence.
Gain Perspective & Share Knowledge
By widening your perspective, learning a wide-range of information about chiropractic’s foundations, your personal philosophy will naturally develop. Your self-confidence and even your self-esteem as a practitioner will be enhanced.
Explore your new knowledge with colleagues in an online forum. Let’s work together. Bring your your insights confidently into the online discussion forum. We can shape the position of chiropractic in the world. Let’s bring the core foundations of chiropractic back into politics and regulatory bodies. We can plan this strategically and decide the direction of the profession based on the same foundation of facts.
The Chiropractic Profession
is at a Crossroad.
The public is largely ignorant or confused about what chiropractic is. Few chiropractors seem aware of the robust history of research and theory at the foundation of daily practice. Loud voices from a small elitist group in the profession continue to call for baseless changes such as a dismissal of CVS.
This course will provide you with the evidence you need to help take the profession forward on multiple levels: as a practitioner, as a professional, and as an individual who values honesty, truth, and facts.
Each lecture in the sixteen-week series is posted in a discussion forum where you can ask questions and engage with other chiropractors. The lectures are broken down into short video clips, each includes recommended readings. Four live question and answer sessions are available for you to participate in, and recorded so you can review the content. You can join the course at any time.
Topics of the CVS Lectures
A Legacy of CVS Research
Provides clinical insights on the relation between CVS and neurophysiological processes.
Between 1916 and 1962 at least seventeen perspectives on CVS emerged.
Evidence Based Chiropractic
This lecture explores EBM in the context of the chiropractic profession’s warfare.
This lecture offers practitioners new insights into more than 100 years of agreement throughout the profession about vertebral subluxation.
The Literature & Practice
This lecture explores errors in the literature. It is vital for chiropractors’ confidence about clinical practice.
Philosophy & Innate Intelligence
This lecture provides tools to better explain philosophical questions.
The Morikubo Trial & Practice
The Morikubo trial has shaped the profession and why it still impacts your practice. This lecture includes facts never taught before.
This lecture assists practitioners with learning how to navigate the literature and confront claims based on incorrect statements and poorly cited arguments.
- 16 in-depth CVS lectures, released over 16 weeks
- Each week includes short video clips and recommended reading
- Discussion Forum for you to ask questions and engage with the other chiropractors
- Four live Q&A which are recorded for you to view at any time
- Access to over 100 hours of content
- Discount Online Continuing Education Courses (in select states and provinces)
- 1 year membership at The Institute Chiropractic (renews yearly)
- Sign up anytime
- The Cost of the Course is $500